Wednesday, September 23, 2009

hey!

I'm so excited to dress up for the homecoming game...and to see Hortonville loose. Hopefully! Also, I can't wait to dress up and get my hair done for the homecoming dance and dance the night away with all my friends. My dress is black, white, and pink...it was really fun triing on a million dresses. Well, maybe not a million but alot! :) I ended up getting by dress at Deb! That store has so many cute dresses which made it so hard to decide what dress to get?!?! I'm excited to get my lisence but supper nervous at the same time! I really want to pass because then I can drive to homecoming and not worry about finding rides from people any more! I'm going to feel so much older, once I can drive. My life is going to change so much but in a good way!

No comments:

Post a Comment