Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Last Blog for the School Year!

Well, the school year is ending and this is my final blog. I have made over 40 blogs already! About 8 were on my own and the rest were related to school. I have had 9 comments added to my blog over this period of time. There wasn't just one post that recieved the most comments. There was a tie between two of my poem blogs. I think they recieved the most comments because most people don't have glogs with poems on their blogs. Those were the posts that i enjoyed doing the most because I love writing poema when I find the time. My blog themes changed alot, I jump around from subject to subject a lot. I have three widgets and I believe that is enough because if you have too much people will get lost in them and not read your blogs. I asked Sabrina to view my blog and her first impression was wow you blog alot. What caught her attention was my giraffe in the top left corner. The distractions were there twerling things on my glogs of poems. She suggestest to not write so much and add more pictures to draw attention to viewers. Thank you to all that veiw my blogs! See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment