Monday, October 5, 2009

CAMPING!

I enjoy going camping and having fires. I have a seasonal site at Kastle Kampground. We have had a seasonal site there for 5 years now. I have made so many friends up there over the past 5 years. We have a 32 foot camper with 2 slide outs. It's almost lik a trailer house. My brother and I share a bedroom and my parents have there room. We also bring all of our pets with us every weekend. The meals up there are always great, we grill out or cook over the fire. One of my favorite meals is pudgy pies. (Pizza pudgy pies). It's also nice because there is a lake, pool, hot tub, and whorl pool. I have so much fun at Kastle, I can't wait to start the next season!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog. Very organised and great environment and choise of backround. Today it is also the world teachers' day. Check my post on uor blog if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly, I'm CS. That sounds like fun to go to your seasonal sight. I like to go camping too. It also must be nice to have a lake to swim in.

    ReplyDelete