Wednesday, October 21, 2009

If I could go anywhere I'd go...

If I could go anywhere I wanted to I'd probably go to Alaska. But there is so many amazing places, it's hard to choose just one. I go on big trips every other year with my family. I find it so interesting to explore places and talk to people from other places. I've been to alot of places. Traveling is one of my favorite things to do but it is a very expencive hobby to have, that's for sure! But it's memories you will always have with you. One in a life time experience. It's worth the money, I take every chance I get to travel. I went to Washington DC for school a couple years ago. That was really cool. Now my brother and mom are going now. I LOVE TO TRAVEL AND SEE AND TRY NEW THINGS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Alaska looks like an awesome place to visit. Before I always thought that it was some place that was always cold and snowy, but then i found out it aint like that.
    O
    p.s
    LOVE THE GIRAFFE

    ReplyDelete