Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My own learning blog...

The hardest thing for me to do at school is to consintrate and do my homework. My hardest class would have to be World Cultures/ Economics. I think that class is hard for me because it doesn't interest me. I enjoy learning how to write stories and poems. I also enjoy learning how to use new creative websites. For example, I liked Glogster when that was introduced to me. I like to learn anything that lets me show my artistic side or that involves my imagination. If I could learn anything right now, I would like to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. Not just lik on Picnik but in the way Photographers do. Example. Example 2. When I get out of high school, I'd either like to go to college to become a photographer or a cosmetologist. I really enjoy both and could see myself doing both. It's a very hard choice, if I become a cosmetologist, I'd not only do hair but makeup and nails too. Cosmetology. Another example. Photography would also be fun because there is so much beauty and potential in one picture and I'd get to use my creative side to edit pictures. Photography Example.

No comments:

Post a Comment