Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Writing..

Now that I have had even more practice with writing, I think that I have improved on putting more details and connecting in a way with the reader through emotions. I also learned that it makes it easier for the reader to get interested when you make it so that they can picture what is going on in their mind. I have a difficult time with the talking in stories. It seems to sometimes not flow as well, when I add that into my story. I think I get very detailed with my writing and creative. I try to make things interesting and exciting, as much as I can. I think over all I am good at putting my five sences into my writings, to give a feeling. I am really bad with run on sentences. I have been working on it though, but then sometimes I don't put enough into my sentences because I get too worried about going on too much. Over all I think I have gotten better though.

No comments:

Post a Comment