Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Awesome bloggers!

Rachelh4.edublogs.org
I like her blog because she has alot of description in all her blogs and she has alot of cool hipnosis things!

5dstudent23.edublogs.org
I like this blog because they are very opinionated like I am. They also seem to always have a lot to say, it's not write two sentences then done!

Andrewhkab.weebly.com
This is a very comical blog! He has some of the most random pictures! It makes me laugh, I like it. He also writes Alot which is nice because then you know what they are talking about!

5dstudent15.edublogs.org
This person has alot ofnpictures to discribe what they are talking about! Also their blog is very colorful which catches the eye!!!

5dstudent25.edublog.org
this student has a picture for like every blog! They also has a few videos which is neat! They also like to ice skate which is cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment