Monday, April 5, 2010

SPRING BREAK!!!!

We just came back to school today from spring break! I go to school at Seymour High School in Northern Wisconsin. We had a week off of school, I really enjoyed the time away from the homework and tests! I had alot of fun on my week off! I hung out with friends, went camping, and went to the salon and got my hair done. I love my new hair, I got high lights for summer and got a hair cut! I needed something different. It is nice to have change every once in awhile. I just wish I would have gotten a little more of a tan. I'm so excited for summer! I'm ready for the hot sun and to lay on the beach and get a nice tan! It was still nice just getting out of school over spring break though! That week went by really fast though, it was like before I knew it I was walking back into the school doors again. I was not quite ready for that yet but before we know it will be out of school for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment